Sunday, May 01, 2005

Take one down, pass it around

Ah, 4 a.m. There's nothing like stretching your Saturday to all hours of the morning to shorten your Sunday! Thanks to the ever-amusing party given by Eclektra and "KF," N. and I didn't roll out of bed till well after 1 p.m. this morning. Well, afternoon, really. Then we rolled ourselves into In & Out. Ah, burger breakfasts. Then we had to take a ride to N.'s house, where my car had spent the night even though we didn't. Talk about poor planning. I think we should realize by now that we don't take to long drives at 4 a.m. after much "celebrating."

I'm totally braindead now, though that bottle of wine is still sort of looking good to me! I might have a problem. Speaking of wine, it makes a great accompaniment to Star Wars Episode I. I actually stayed awake for the entire thing and didn't hate it!

Hey, did I mention that I'm tired? I keep writing things and erasing them, writing things and erasing them. Hangovers are not conducive to blog-writing. But, a good time was had by all and I consumed an ungodly amount of cheese. I was dipping cheese into other cheese at one point. According to my scale this morning, I ate two pounds of the stuff! I'm hoping that was just a result of drunken dehydration. It could also have something to do with the huge vats of ice cream I've been buying lately. Sugar-free or no, I guess consuming 14 servings in three sittings is a bad thing. I'm taking a break from the ice cream this week, you'll be happy to know (or not really care, but I'm telling you anyway).

Anyway, I wish I could regale you with some highlights of last night's sparkling conversations, but I'm afraid that much was lost in fuzzy hangover haze (not that I didn't have a fantastic time talking to you, if I talked to you. I think you know who you are.).

1 Comments:

Blogger JBMolina said...

Wait until you see the pictures, drunky.

May 02, 2005 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home