Wednesday, April 06, 2005

No complaints here

So, a lot of my blogs are complainy type things. I thought maybe I should list some things that I like. But then I thought, "Nah, they're not gonna wanna read a lame long list of things like 'the ocean'"! However, I will tell you the one thing that inspired the desire to write the list (oh, sure, I have the list, I'm just not posting it). It was the opening of a brand-new jar of peanut butter. You know when you peel that foil lid back and there's that beautiful, creamy, unmolested landscape of peanut butter? And it smells so much of peanutty goodness? Ahh, yeah, that's the stuff. Anyway, I had peanut butter Monday and it was GOOD.

Meanwhile, I'm flush with early parental birthday money and guess what? I'm finally gonna buy that iPod I've been coveting! And I'm gonna buy it soon. Maybe tomorrow! But definitely by Sunday. If you talk to me on Monday and I don't have an iPod, feel free to slap me. (Remind me not to talk to you in person, you jerk! Slapping your friend like that!)

Hey, you know what I miss? The little 'delete' button PC keyboards have. Not the 'delete' button that my iBook has, which is the equivalent to the 'backspace' PC button, but the one that'll delete forward. I didn't realize how much I used that sucker till I didn't have it anymore.

Hey, guess what? They already paved that pot-holey street near me! It's really quite beautiful. Not unlike virginal peanut butter. AND, the apartment manager painted the closet. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Eh, that's it. Maybe I should go back to complaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger JBMolina said...

Virginal peanut butter? That's just dirty!

April 07, 2005 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home