Monday, April 11, 2005

I wanted to fit "prik king" in the title...

Good news! You don't have to slap me…I got the iPod! I loaded it up and everything! Right now it's sitting in its new case in my purse just waiting to go on many an adventure with me (or maybe just to work). I've been inside an Apple store three times within the last four days. Not that I'm complaining, but I just kept changing my mind about what I wanted. (For the record, the Apple people are excellent with exchanges.) I think I'm all set now, and even got a pretty good-looking bag for my laptop. Now I just gotta take it somewhere.

I did something tonight that I've never done in all my 33 (ugh!!) years. I ordered food for delivery alone. Of course, this is something N. and I do practically every weekend, but I've never ordered anything just for myself. It was fun! A shout out to my new homies at the Siam Cabin on Ventura!

So, my birthday was good, thanks for asking! N. managed to entertain me all day and night and even left room for a nap in between. I can't tell you how much I enjoy a good nap. Isn't it weird to say you enjoy sleep, though? I was just thinking about that this morning. I mean, when you're asleep, you're not really aware of being asleep, so it must be either the falling asleep part or the waking up part that you enjoy. I think the best for me is waking up a little but knowing I can go back to sleep, and that little hazy part between sleep and awake. Yeah, that's good stuff.

I just watched last night's Grey's Anatomy. Much as I don't need a new show, I have to say I'm in! And to think I almost didn't go back after the first one! Oh, I also watched last night's The L Word, and was happily surprised to see a distant (so distant, I've only met him once) cousin's name as co-executive producer. N.'s always seeing a name he knows in show credits. Now I finally have one that he doesn't! In your face! (Boy, I'm feeling a little aggressive this evening. I better go before it gets ugly.)

5 Comments:

Blogger JBMolina said...

Say! How do you do those cool link thingies?

April 12, 2005 3:19 AM  
Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

I can do them because I AM cool! Also, because of my extensive training in all things internet. Except not.

April 12, 2005 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! I can't see your bag! My session timed out! except I had no session. Sigh. I wanted to see your bag. I also need to find something to put my iPod in. Maybe there will be something in Vegas? By the pool?

April 12, 2005 3:46 PM  
Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

Darn! I can't believe the Apple store is timing out a direct link to a product! Don't they know I'm good for bringing in the business??

April 12, 2005 5:09 PM  
Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

Oh, it's this, by the way: http://www.atpm.com/9.10/sling-pack.shtml

April 12, 2005 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home