Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Random pumpkins

Need. More. Lost! It's just not enough! And only three more!! Damn. I sure hope they don't make us wait till October for it to come back! Hey, don't forget to set the TiVo for 20/20's Lost show on Friday.

Random tidbit: N. told me that Oprah had a doctor on who described what your poo should sound like when it comes out (N. claims he knows this because he saw a clip on Jimmy Kimmel). I can't wait to watch it myself (yes, I get all the Oprahs on TiVo. Shut up.) because I just know I'm doing it all wrong. I won't go into it, but those of you who've known me long, know me well enough to not need me to go into it! One day I'll tell you about all the countries in which I've broken toilets.

Other random tidbit: I recently changed up my password, and damn if it isn't the most confusing bits of letters and numbers! I guess that's the point, but I stumble over that sucker every time. Once at an old job of mine, everyone was assigned a new password when the systems were reconfigured. Mine was "pumpkin." I can't even tell you how difficult that was for me. Try it: pumpkin. I bet you anything an "l" will show up there somewhere. Pumpkin plumkin pumplkin plkuknin. Seriously, that's me trying it. Pumplikn. Am I dyslexic?? Anyway, my new password is definitely not "pumpkin." (Got it right the first time there!)

Am I the only one who pictures authors typing the names they've chosen for their characters? Sometimes when I'm particularly enamored with a character name, I'll just picture the author typing it over and over as he/she wrote the book. Yeah, that's enough about that.

Speaking of remembering things, here's my public service announcement: If you're going to a wedding this month, take your suit into the cleaners soon. Just saying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always have a clean set of overalls ready for special occasions liike weddings.

May 05, 2005 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I don't even own a...

oh. Never mind!

May 06, 2005 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home