Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hold all my calls

We're going on a trip! Tomorrow morning, instead of going to work, I'm driving up the coast with N. And I won't be back to work till Monday! Wooooo! I'll give a full report next week.

Meanwhile, I just watched some extras on The Office Special disk (there's just NOTHING on TV anymore, is there?), and now I'm watching the Freelove Freeway "video" for about the fifth time. Damn, that shit is funny. Problem is, I'll be singing it for weeks, I'm sure. Other problem is, I don't feel like watching or doing anything else, so (hold on while I press Play again) I'm sure that's not the last time I'll watch it tonight. Maybe I'll just go to bed so tomorrow's here sooner!

1 Comments:

Blogger JBMolina said...

You totally stole my driving up the coast idea even though I never told you about it! I want details and a list of good restaurants.

June 15, 2005 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home