Thursday, May 19, 2005

I like my fluffy teen shows with a sidecar of death

Well. That was interesting. Who'd've ever thought that The friggin O.C., of all shows, would end with one of its characters shot to death. Shot! to! Death! (I think death...I'm pretty sure death.) It's really not what I tune in to The O.C. for, really. And could it be any more graphic? Sheesh. They might've lost me for next season. The show has really gone downhill in the last months, so I might end my break from Survivor in the fall and ditch Marisa and Summer and Ryan and Seth (ooh, sorry, Seth, I still do love you...mostly because you're always doing N-esque things, and who wouldn't love that? I mean, playing the Revenge of the Sith video game and going to see the IMAX shark movie all in one episode? Really, they must have a camera in N's apartment).

(By the way, I catch anyone using "Sidecar of Death" for their band name, and I'm gonna demand royalties.)

Hey, anyone heard of this movie that's coming out this weekend? Something to do with a galaxy somewhere? Yeah, I think we might go see that.

1 Comments:

Blogger JBMolina said...

Awww... N and KF are such cute little nerds aren't they?

I saw the end of the O.C. by accident. That long haired skinny chick isn't so good with the acting.

I'm afraid I'll miss the spaceship movie this weekend. DANG!

May 21, 2005 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home