Friday, September 02, 2005

OMG! Then there was THIS

Ugh, I'm so mad, I just sent this:

Subject: Terrible Customer Service

MCI is a goddamn joke! You will never EVER get my business, or the business of any of my family or friends again! This started last week when I tried calling to cancel my service as of September 4 because I am moving. It took three days of calling and being on hold for 30 minutes to finally talk to someone. I spoke with Hugo Velo, who claimed he was a supervisor in customer support. I asked to cut off my service starting SEPTEMBER 4. I can't tell you how many times I said that date. He even repeated it back to me. The next night, I come home to find my long distance service cancelled. Today, September 2, I have no phone service whatsoever!!

Do you know how important it is for someone who is moving to have a fucking working phone??? I AM SO PISSED OFF AT MCI RIGHT NOW! I am moving tomorrow and currently live in a security building that relies on the phone to buzz people in. I have a million phone calls to make and receive regarding my move. You people have screwed me like you wouldn't believe.

I won't even consider calling you to complain about this because a) I know it'd be impossible to get through your goddamn hold system, and b) I know someone on your end would screw up reconnecting my service for just two days. Congratulations, you've lost a customer (and as many others as I can tell this story to) for life. Assholes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had problems with MCI as well. I've decided I don't like going with larger companies for local and long distance. I had HUGE problems with AT&T local as well.

September 02, 2005 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home