Thursday, September 01, 2005

Oh crap, I effed up

In the haste to pack up the DVD player and VCR, I somehow knocked the little thingies that make the TiVo know how to change the channel so far behind the TV that they're lost till the furniture is moved. Now the TV is stuck on CBS. Thankfully, I just checked my To Do List and there's not much recording between now and tomorrow when I'm turning in my cable box. Think good thoughts...I'll be without access to cable for a good 16 hours or so. I think I can do it.

Oh, and so I don't sound completely ass-ish, I realize there are people out there with actual life-threatening problems. Go give 'em some money (if you're so inclined; don't do it for me).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katrina Felt Across Entertainment World
He compared the rejuvenating spirit of New Yorkers after the Sept. 11 terror attacks to those in the hurricane-ravaged city.
You may give my site a visit if you don’t mind. It sort of covers stuff from Acer Driver Downloads to other notebook computer topics.

September 01, 2005 11:22 PM  
Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

What the eff is happening here??

September 01, 2005 11:24 PM  
Blogger JBMolina said...

You have some seriously bizarre traffic on this blog!

How awful to have the tv stuck on CBS!

September 02, 2005 1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're getting comment spam. I think you can set your comment filters to not accept that type of stuff. But I don't know that much about it.

Aren't I helpful?

September 02, 2005 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home