Tuesday, July 05, 2005

There I go, wine-ing again...

Do you ever get wasted by yourself by accident? It's happening to me right now. Yes, now! So, I had a bit of a bad day, so I came home and poured a glass of wine. After drinking all day Sunday with not much happening, I didn't think this glass would do much, so I poured another. And maybe another (it's hard to keep track). But suddenly, I find myself not at all upset about my day and getting a little ferklempt over an episode of Queer Eye. This doesn't mean I have a problem, though, does it? Boy, the room's a little spinny sitting here at my computer, even. What have I done?? Speaking of that, have you ever left a message on someone's machine/voicemail about someone else and then have the fear that you accidentally called the person you wanted to bitch about? I think I just did that. I'm pretty sure I heard N's voice before I left the message, but shit, I have had 3 (or 4 or 8) glasses of wine, so who knows what I just did. Don't worry, it wasn't about you. I swear. I double, triple swear. Because if you're reading this, then it can't be you. Unless you're psychic!

ITurnedOutTV's drunk tip o' the day: When booking hotels, use an online service (Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, etc.) to see what's out there, but then go directly to the hotel's own web site to book. In my experience (with flights, too), it's always, always cheaper that way. Trust me. (I thought of this when I wasn't drunk, so really, you can trust me.)

Okay, peace out! Gotta see what's left in that wine bottle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home