Friday, July 07, 2006

Further brain deterioration

I took myself to Starbucks during lunch today and got an iced coffee. At the counter where you add your milk and such, I poured myself some half & half (that part went well). Then, I picked out my packet of Splenda, ripped it open, and poured it directly into the trash while tossing the packet into my drink (that part did not go so well). The good news is that there was no one around me to see it. Oh wait, that's not true at all. There was a girl right next to me, not pouring sweetener into the trash, and a guy sitting at a table next to the counter looking directly at me. Sheesh.

It's the mad cow, I tell you.

2 Comments:

Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

That's quite a coincidence that you found my blog AND did the same thing just yesterday! Maybe you're the male, Canadian me!

July 07, 2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger JBMolina said...

If you think that's a sign of brain deterioration then I am in serious trouble.

July 16, 2006 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home