Wednesday, May 10, 2006

How'd YOU get here?

So, I don't know how search engines work, or even if they all work the same, but I think that recent flurry of activity on the Neil Young post bumped my blog into a higher place for search engine landing pages.

Before Neil Young, I never ever got a hit from someone searching for something and landing on my page. Since then, all manner of searching people out there have landed here. Some of the things are quite surprising, like the person searching for "gassy girls." I also got a number of hits for different variations of "big balls," along with someone searching for "www 99 lezbo" and "candies invented in the 60s." My favorite by far, though, is the one that let me know that I'm number one (number one!!) on a google search for "mu shoo pork" (seriously!: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=mu+shoo+pork). I guess you're supposed to spell it "mu SHU pork," but tell that to the people who ended up here!

1 Comments:

Blogger JBMolina said...

Where the eff are you?

May 15, 2006 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home