Friday, April 14, 2006

I probably still have some 'splaining to do

I'm sorry I left you hanging and looking at kangaroo balls for so long, but it's been a busy/lazy week. And now, I'm posting from work (technically, I still have three minutes left on my lunch hour, so I'll make this quick).

The short story is that I had a lovely birthday for which N bought me a brand-new camera that we tested out on all the animals at the LA Zoo. I was very excited to use the camera and came back with dozens and dozens of photos of our day. Sure, there are prettier and better composed photos, but I couldn't resist posting animal genitals here! So there you go. Ooh, we also made a very fine bbq rib meal in the crockpot that we let cook while we were playing at the zoo. I have a picture of that, too. In fact, I have pictures of all kinds of mundane things from the last week! I'll post as I see fit.

Dammit, three minutes go by fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home