Monday, March 13, 2006

Step 1 (I think it's step 1)

Too many random companies have my email address. Because I’m an internet addict (the first step is admitting you have a problem), I check my email, oh, a hundred times an hour. Whenever that little “new mail” indicator shows up on the Yahoo page, I get all excited. I should know better by now though, because more than half the time the email is from some cookie company I ordered a birthday gift from last year or the user group from my high school class that I subscribed to after the reunion and that only gets flames from spammers (which are then conveniently emailed to me. For the record, I just removed myself from that list).

I can’t be the only one who constantly visits web sites throughout the day (when I should be working), right? Sites I can’t live without (almost based on frequency of visits throughout the day, in order of visits (first = most daily visits):

Yahoo
Yahoo News
My Yahoo”
Chowhound.com
Tvtattle.com
Tvgasm.com
eclektra
tigerpants
Stuff on My Cat
Bean’s Blog
mimi smartypants
Daily Kitten
Cute Overload: Kittens
Daily Dancer

Seriously, I visit all of these daily. Oh, and there are others. Many, many others. I absolutely have a problem. Help me!

(And, that took a long time to make all those links, so if they don’t work, well, you know how to work the internet...do it!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tigerpants said...

I don't know how this happened, but I'd totally forgotten about Stuff on my Cat for a while. I'm crazy. I've also never looked at Bean's Blog, though I do enjoy Ralph's catchy tune when they read from it.

And daily dancer is almost as great as emotion eric.

You don't read the Fug or Defamer?

March 14, 2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger JBMolina said...

Wooo... I'm gonna look some of those up.
I'm forever on the internet but mostly on my yahoo art groups.

I do sometimes read Fug.

March 15, 2006 10:55 PM  
Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

What the fug is fug?

March 16, 2006 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home