Monday, April 24, 2006

Pssst, come here...

So, shhhh, you guys, you don't want the others to hear, but see that post down there? The one right below this one? Well you wouldn't know it by looking at it, but in the just over 24 hours it's been there, it's gotten oh, more than 2,400 hits! I know! I have an invisible hit counter, so I know it's true. And they're coming from all over: the U.S. (duh), Canada, UK, Australia, France, Ireland, Finland, Norway, Thailand, Philipines, Netherlands, Belgium...and the list goes on.

I sent my link to the nice guy at Reprise who invited us down for the Neil Young preview as per his request for links to blogs talking about it, he posted it on the Neil Young blog about the album, and voila! Half the world is down there reading about my Friday night! Weird, eh? Just thought I'd warn you guys in case you bumped into a stranger on the site. Don't worry, you're still my favorites. Try to play nice!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tigerpants said...

What post counter do you use? I've been looking for one, but I can't decide! Does it track IPs, too, or just a post count?

April 24, 2006 9:48 PM  
Blogger JBMolina said...

You think you're better than me, don't you?

April 24, 2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

TP--I'll send you an email with all my secrets.

E--How could that be possible??

April 25, 2006 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work I

April 25, 2006 12:52 PM  
Blogger JBMolina said...

Hey man!
I want secrets!
I just have a stupid counter and it's really low because I just got it... and I always forget the previous count.

April 25, 2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger JBMolina said...

I gave my love a cherry...
...that had no stone...
I gave my blog a namelift...
...it's my new home
Please come and see me, TV...
...I'm not a gnome

(it rhymed)

April 27, 2006 12:08 AM  
Blogger AnneMarieNes said...

hey, remember me? How do you get the hit counter?

May 03, 2006 3:28 AM  
Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

Give this one a try: http://www.web-stat.com/

There are others out there, too, but that one has pretty maps!

May 03, 2006 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home