Friday, June 02, 2006

Why manufacturers should stop using that hard plastic packaging



Yes, that is the tip of my thumb sliced open. Gross, isn't it? You're lucky I spared you last-night's bloody version. I hate that hard vacuum-sealed crap everything is coming in these days! How the hell are you supposed to open it without doing what I've done here?? Sheesh.




Luckily, it didn't hurt much (in fact, I didn't even know I'd done it till I saw the blood on the floor) because it was my numb thumb tip. Maybe the new skin will grow back with some normal nerve endings! Woo hoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger JBMolina said...

um... ew

June 04, 2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

But the quality of the photograph is fantastic, isn't it? I finally figured out how to use the "auto" focus correctly. Duh.

June 05, 2006 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home