Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dogging the blog

Blogging has felt a lot like homework lately, so I'm sorry I've been less than entertaining in the last few weeks (if you use this site for entertainment. And, if you do, by the way, it's really time to start going outside a bit.). Rest assured I've been busy but not too busy, and we WERE out of town, so that was a valid excuse, at least. Chicago is cold and overcast this time of year, but then again, so were we yesterday. Now I'm sitting here sweating my arse off, stupidly using the first real "hot" day to try out a recipe in the oven.

We haven't had much success with the crockpot lately, so after a semi-failed beef stew, I decided to use the ingredients we bought for crockpot chicken to make dinner in the oven instead. Check in with me or N tomorrow to make sure I didn't kill us!

So, that's all I have to say right now. I know, hardly worth your time, isn't it? But, here's a photo of cute dog that I sure hope was adopted at the big adopt-a-dog (not its real name) fest they had a couple weeks ago at the La Brea Tar Pits. Hundreds of dogs, right down the street! It was a fun day.













Oh, and here's a little pug doing its darndest to keep up with the bigger dogs on the obstacle course (I don't think he needed adopting).

1 Comments:

Blogger JBMolina said...

I don't think I could have come out of that without a dog. Which is why I also don't go into pet stores anymore.

May 25, 2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home