Monday, February 19, 2007

Strange strangers

I check my stats occasionally to see if there's anyone out there aside from people I know reading this blog. Turns out, Google sends lots of people my way! Almost all the search terms are quite funny (and puzzling! Sometimes I never figure out how they landed here based on their search words.). Here are the most recent:

  • senior warm-ups and cooldowns
  • john greier
  • honeydew melon sore throat
  • steven tyler restroom
  • something that's fun
  • gyu-kaku comments
  • aruba nintendo wii
  • someone crashed into my car and drove off
  • indigenous nudity television
  • the dreaded needle
  • kombai tribe
  • strapon tonight
  • lezbo tv
  • mutual peeing
  • mu shoo pork
  • internet fame
  • to know when my car is towed
My favorite is "mutual peeing"! WTF?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tigerpants said...

"Strapon tonight" is my personal fave. I'm usually more fascinated by those that are getting to my website from other websites that have no link to my site.

February 19, 2007 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your blog - which I totally love and nearly peed my pasnts reading - when I did a search for the lyrics to the song "I Turned Out a Punk". Go figure! I am in fact not a punk but was wondering how one goes about turning into one...

February 13, 2008 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home