Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Happiness is a plate of cheese

So, I figured out what I want from life. Really, I did! Ready? It's just to be happy. When I came up with that brilliant idea, I thought, well, duh, could you be more specific?

This is what I think would do it:
  • taking two to three nice trips a year
  • owning a home
  • living by the ocean in that home, with a view of the ocean
  • watching the sunset most nights from the oceanview-having home
  • enjoying cocktails and a cheese platter while watching the sunset from the oceanview-having home
  • sharing the cheese platter with N. while watching the sunset from the oceanview-having home
And that's it! That's really all I would need. And a plasma TV, but duh.

Best thing on TV last night: Rob scamming other teams into quitting the eating task because he couldn't do it himself on The Amazing Race. Go Boston Rob!

Worst thing on TV last night: The Real World Reunion Special. I don't know why I put myself through that crap. Actually, I didn't. I quit when TiVo caught up to live TV.

Speaking of the TiVo, the switching of the cable channels went really well last night. That TiVo sure is S-M-R-T!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought what Rob did was brilliant. Well played! Dude, he convinced other teams to quit with him so he wouldn't be last! Genius. I never watched Survivor, so I didn't know who he was, but he's lots of fun!

March 17, 2005 1:59 PM  
Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

Never watched Survivor?? Becca, you should be ashamed! If this really IS Becca...

March 17, 2005 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You damned kids and your blogs!

How do I get in on this action?

March 18, 2005 8:51 PM  
Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

Just get in! One of us...one of us!

March 20, 2005 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home